Tips to Update Your Guest Bathroom
1. Towels with a double-stitched hem are an affordable indulgence.
2. In a shared bathroom, clear a space for guests’ toiletries. Place non-essential items in lidded boxes or baskets that can be tucked away in a corner. A small shelf or tray is a perfect spot for guests to keep their things tidy.
3. A hook provides space for drying extra towels or hanging a bathrobe.
4. Update a scheme in an instant by replacing the old shower curtain and bath mat. Try teaming smart stripes with bold plain colors for impact.
5. Scented candles add a luxurious feel without breaking the bank. Aromatherapy candles create atmosphere and make guests feel pampered.